1. Visit my family more often: I am so happy we got to spend 6 weeks together this year!I do hope I can make this happen every year. Seeing my family is kind of like pressing the reset button if you will. I always feel more positive and full of energy after I spend time with them :)
2. Spend some quality time with my grandparents (they are getting old and I feel I have so much to learn from them): I got to spend lots of time with my them this year. Grandpa is a strong willed Italian man who has so much to teach. I am so proud of him and everything he has accomplished in one lifetime. I also got to spend some time with my Grandma who is not doing too well unfortunately. She is only 75 but has been suffering from dementia for a couple of years now. I am glad that she still recognizes me.
3. Volunteer at a kids hospital or a convalescent home: Not yet and this has been on my to do list for a few years no. I need to work on this...
4. Grow Ooh Leela! and make it a profitable business by the end of the year: Work in progress. To be honest I have not made as much progress as I would have liked, and I need to focus on marketing my products outside of Etsy.... Any tips???
5. Learn how to make candles and soap: Candles check! Soap, not yet. Any recommendations?
6. Add gift cards to the shop: Check!
7. Offer gift of the month club membership options: FAIL! Well, I have joined Wild Olive's pattern of the month club.... Does that count?
8. Post more regularly: Sorta kinda happening, but not yet where I would like it to be.
9. Travel (Italy, Greece and Spain are at the top of my list): South America check, Europe not yet and it doesn't look like it will happen this year.
10. Read more books: I have read sewing books mostly. My favorite one is Vintage Notions by Amy Barickman. A-W-E-S-O-M-E!
11. Keep my self-criticism in check: no comments.......
What about you? How is that list of yours going?
Oh, and just to remind you, I will be announcing the All in Detail, the Embroidery project giveaway winner tomorrow evening, PDT. If you would like to enter, go for it.
And if you haven't visited Crafty Nest, you really need to! It is an amazing blog and you might just win one of my leather coffee sleeves.
Have a wonderful 4th of July weekend!!! Ciao Bellas!